Are you planning to settle in Penang? Do you dream of purchasing world-class waterfront property, just to enjoy relaxing the retiree life? Whatever be the reason, Penang has got the best property to suit your taste.
Penang is a beautiful blend of an island as well as a province that stretches along the north-western coast of Malaysia. The prominent island here known as Pulau Penang and the mainland called as the Seberang Serai is capable of attracting more than four million tourists per year. Expats flock this exotic city to experience the quality lifestyle, rich culture, tropical weather, green forests, hills, beaches, shops and most importantly the lip-smacking dishes. In fact, Penang ensures the never-ending entertainment for all kind of people staying here and is successfully named among the top 19 travel destinations for spring.
As a budding new hotspot for investors, it is advisable to consider these tips:
- Know in detail about the sea view property for sale in Penang. From conventional type to luxurious modern architecture and low-rise to elevated buildings, one could see different varieties of properties listed here:
- The condo or apartments
- Houses or villas
- Or, even as the land property itself.
You can select a residential property within a gated community with any number of bedrooms fitting your family size. One can enjoy the maximum benefits of fully furnished rooms with all equipped structures, 24 hours security, direct beach access, communal pool, gym, playing and parking areas, on-site restaurants and much more. These properties can be bought at an average rate of around RM 8000 per square meter.
- Decide the strategic location. If you are employed, an area which accommodates convenient access to transportation and other communication infrastructure should be preferred. Alternately, if you are living here to completely relish yourself, then an area supporting recreational activities like malls, restaurants, hospitals, retreat centers, supermarkets, and scenic landscape should be considered. Places like Batu Uban, Tanjung Tokong, Baya Baru, Timur Laut, Batu Ferringhi, Gelugor, Seberang Jaya, Bayan Lepas consist of a good list of affordable properties.
- Understand the property title options. Buying a landed property can give you the benefits of an individual title or ownership facility and can be accessed immediately, once the payment is made. Instead, if you are seeking for an apartment or condominium, then there exists a strata title which usually takes more time to get processed.
- Opting for a progressing project property or a completed one. Getting an on-going development project means you are purchasing a brand new one while you receive the keys. Reputed developers sometimes grant big offers like free stamp duty and other legal fees along with rebates on certain accessories. This initial reduction, in fact, lowers the transaction costs. Moreover, if you take up a low-down housing or property payment scheme, the overall upfront costs can be pretty much lowered.
Alternatively, if you are looking at the resale properties, one could actually see the built-in units before you commit to purchasing. Everything including layout, furnishing qualities, nearby amenities and so on can be easily determined.
- Choose a reliable developer. One with appreciable track records who have been able to deliver the commitments on time and with quality should be picked.
- Stick to your budget. Purchasing a property involves a huge deposit. So, wisely decide on the amount you are going to spend on it to avoid any kind of future distress.